Monday, May 23, 2011

Walk This Way

May was a busy month for us. We had Mother's Day and my 30th birthday, so when our 7-year anniversary rolled around, we just wanted to relax. We ended up going to the neighborhood pool with our new friends who live around the corner. They have a boy only a few months older than Lainey, so it will be exciting to see them grow up together. After some splish splashing, we went back to their house for some burgers, which is where Lainey revealed her gift to us - she took her first steps forward using their son's walker. She just did it like she knew what to do - like she had just been waiting for the opportunity to use a walker. Guess I need to buy her one! Kate got some great shots of her, which I posted below.





Little Old Lainey

Live it up while you can, dad. One day, this will be very uncool.


Thanks for the chalk. It tastes good.

1 comment:

  1. Yea Lainey!!! We had such a great time with you guys! I see many more fun summer evenings in our future! I am so glad we are friends... and I cannot believe our kiddos will be in the same class!!!!

    ReplyDelete