Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Work and Pleasure

I had a wedding to shoot at the Hotel Galvez in Galveston this weekend, so instead of driving home, we made a little family vacay of it. On Saturday, Lainey enjoyed pushing her stroller up and down the hallways of Moody Gardens, and on Sunday we swam in the hotel pool, went across the street to the beach and concluded our time at the Strand. This was Lainey's second trip to Galveston. The first time, she was only 7 months, so this time she was really able to enjoy the waves and sand (minus a little tumble she took in the salt water). She was so cute out there in her little Speedo. Every time I shoot a wedding, I get a little teary when there is a father-daughter dance or a toast because it makes me realize these days are going to go by so quickly. I'm loving every minute!


1 comment: