Lainey and I made another attempt at pumpkin patch photos, this time at Memorial Drive Methodist. My mom bought her two costumes for Halloween - a Horton elephant costume and a ballerina costume, in case it's too hot to be an elephant. Well, I took the Horton Hears a Who costume with us, but since Lainey doesn't have total head control yet, the enormous trunk kept pulling her down. It was kind of funny. I tried not to laugh too hard.
 |
| Just waking up. |
 |
| Where am I? This place is weird. |
 |
| Somebody should skip on the pumpkin pie - just look at that double chin! |
 |
| Strike a pose. Vogue. |
 |
| There is something on my head... |
 |
| I'm in here, mom! |
 |
| Where did our little Who go? |
No comments:
Post a Comment