Friday, October 15, 2010

I Heart Fall!

Rice Harvest Festival

Last weekend, my mom and I took Lainey to the Katy Rice Harvest Festival. I hadn't been there in years, so it was fun to go back. There were a ton of tempting little girl accessory booths all over the place. When she gets a little more hair, those bow shops will be dangerous!
Lainey got a new bonnet at the festival to keep the sun out of her eyes. It was her first bonnet. By the time I was her age, though, I had a plethora of bonnets to cover of my bald head in order to avoid confusion over whether I was a boy or a girl. Lainey, thankfully, won't have to endure wearing a bonnet through her toddler years as she already has a nice head of hair. She'll just wear them when it's sunny outside : )

Pumpkin Patch Attempt #1

On Sunday, Lainey and I met up with Stephanie and Carter for some pumpkin patch photos in old Katy. Stephanie and I went to high school together, and Carter is 9 months older than Lainey. Carter was all smiles, which gives me hope for photo sessions with Lainey when she's a little bigger.

 Smiley Carter!

Carter tries comforting Lainey.

Doesn't Lainey look happy.






No comments:

Post a Comment