As the new year approaches, I think about how much happened in 2010. It was just this time last year that we first discovered we were pregnant, and now we have a beautiful 4-month-old baby girl. Yet although it has only been four months, it feels like Lainey has been part of me forever. On Christmas, my mother-in-law and I were discussing how it's hard to remember life before her. She is just such a blessing in every way. I am continually reminded of God's greatness as I watch her grow. It's awesome to think that he knew her when she was just a little peanut in the womb. And we are now getting to see the unique personality he created in her. Lainey has really become quite a little character lately. She smiles and giggles ALL the time and is so curious about the world around her. It has really made this holiday season a treat. Here are a few pics of the last month!
![]() |
| Grammy finds a tutu for every occasion! |
![]() |
| I can fly! |
![]() |
| Blowing bubbles |
![]() |
| I may just be a baby, but I LOVE Christmas presents! |
![]() ![]() |
| This holiday stuff is exhausting! |






No comments:
Post a Comment