Wednesday, February 9, 2011

She's a Horton

And she's got the shirt to prove it. L finally fits into her Horton onesies! I waited to take photos in them until she could sit up because I didn't want the Bumbo to be in it. At almost six months, she's starting to sit up for longer periods on her own. Often, though, she gets distracted and reaches for something, which puts her back on her stomach. As you can see from one of the photos, we've converted our guest bedroom into a playroom. We're still working on it, but the toys are all there. She can entertain herself for a while when I put her on the comforter and surround her with toys (though on cold days, she does get kind of antsy). So ready for warmer weather. We've had a few "photo shoots" the last few days . . . just to kill time . . .

I'm putting up a few photos from the Horton shoot just to show how quickly this kid can go from hot to cold. We joke that she is the only person who can laugh at the same time she cries. I'm sure her teenage years will be very exciting with a lot of drama. This girl knows drama.

I love the camera!

A little more somber 

What else could I be doing right now instead of this ?

Alright, show's over. (She gives us this one a lot. Sometimes, I feel like she uses this face to judge me.)

I included this photo because I kind of think she looks like a monkey. I  now know why moms refer to their babies as their little monkeys. She likes to claw and cling to my sweaters like one too. 

My favorite part of the outfit is the butt. She kind of has a baby wedge creepin' here . . . 

1 comment:

  1. I SO hope her first birthday is a Dr. Suess pink elephant theme.. wink!

    ReplyDelete