Now that Lainey is crawling and pulling up around the house, I thought it was time to start baby proofing. I spent a good chunk of yesterday covering outlets and looking online for the best fireplace guard. But just when I thought the house was safe, I blew up dinner - sending shards of glass all over our kitchen and living room. It didn't seem right when the recipe said to put a glass pan on the stove, but being somewhat of an amateur in the kitchen, I trusted the recipe book that I bought for $2.99 over my instincts (I think I now know why it was on clearance). And let me just say, Pyrex doesn't break; it crumbles. It took me the entire afternoon to first sweep the floor, then vacuum it, then sweep again, then wipe it, and then fight to keep Lainey out of those rooms. After the whole ordeal, I thought it best we just stay out of the house today (until it could be Mommy proofed). So we spent a lovely afternoon at Discovery Green, playing in foam and not in glass.






I did not know they had so much fun stuff at discovery green! I will have to take Liam!
ReplyDeleteIt is AMAZING! We are always down for going if you ever want to go together!
ReplyDelete