Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Next Morning...

Here are some shots of Lainey playing with her toys the day after the party.


Dancing with the bug - her new favorite toy : ) 


Playing a song on the piano from mom and dad

But of course her all time favorite toy will always be the rocking chair in her room. She taught herself to climb it long before she could walk. 

At least she's using a skill she learned in gymnastics - feet first!


Here is a short clip of her walking. It is always impossible for me to get any authentic footage of Lainey because the second she sees the video, she crawls toward it and stares into the light. I have to do a better job of creeping up on her next time (this time, I even hid behind the couch!)




1 comment:

  1. I am in LOVE with photo number 2... classic! and WAY TO GO LAINEY!!!

    ReplyDelete