Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Little Firecracker

From day one, Lainey has been a bundle of energy. And I have to say it's starting to become really fun ! At first, that energy would translate into crying because she wanted to do certain things, but couldn't. One time when I was asking the doctor about Lainey's excessive crying, she told me Lainey would be a really happy baby once she could start moving. I guess the doctor was right (I suppose she has seen a few babies in her day)! Now that Lainey's really good at rolling, sitting, maneuvering in circles and crawling backward (we're still working on going forward!), she is so much happier. I don't think I could keep count of how many smiles she gives a day. (She gives me smiles in exchange for her lack of naps : )). I know we're going to have our hands full once she starts moving, but I can't wait to enjoy every minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment