Becoming a stay at home mom was definitely an adjustment for me. There are certain things you begin to miss - like a "real conversation." Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the sound of Lainey's adorable coos and laughs. But sometimes, you just need to talk to someone with a bigger vocabulary. I am so fortunate to have that with a great group of girls I know from church. I love the opportunity to hang out with them regularly either at the library - I have memorized a list of storytimes in the greater Houston area - at the park, at the mall, and this time at a restaurant. Yep, it was our first (and I have to say, successful) attempt at getting all the kiddos together for lunch outside of someone's home. We were certainly a sigh twith three high chairs, two strollers, five little ones, four mommas and two with bellies (both baby girls to set to debut this spring/summer!). It was a beautiful day with wonderful conversation. I am so blessed in so many ways!
 |
| Lainey is wearing another outfit handmade by Sue : ) |
 |
| Liam: Lainey's pre-arranged husband |
 |
| Elle: Only one month old and now Lainey's competition as currently the only other girl on the scene |
 |
| Caleb & Jackson: I smell trouble . . . Caleb's got his gloves ; ) |
 |
| Liam shows Lainey a rock. Maybe the next rock her shows her will have more bling. |
 |
| We did it!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment