Monday, March 28, 2011

Look Here ... Or There ...

I wish I could remember how exciting life must have been as a 7.5 month old - new objects to examine (or eat) every day! At one time, Lainey was a very easy subject to photograph. She just sat there at looked at me. Oh how I sometimes miss the days when I was the most exciting thing for her to watch. I feel like yesterday's news as she tears into everything around her. Here are a few recent photos. Over my mom's spring break, we went to Galveston for the day because I had an event to cover. Before I did, we stopped by the beach, thinking Lainey would just love the waves and the sand. Nope, she was far more interested in the shovel I gave her and my sunglasses (she will rip those off my face every chance she gets). The other day, I also did photos of her in her Easter dress. First, she was interested in the grass, then the bunny I gave her, then her dress, then her shoes, then her headband. I finally just took the photos without her shoes or headband (because I instead used them to get her attention!).











DOWN TO THE BARE MINIMUM


No comments:

Post a Comment